none
Error: A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800B0109)

Question

• Hi i am receiving this error message when i run on certificate request.

You may get this error during certificate request/assign.

Error: A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800B0109)

I reading from some website that solution for this was install root ca cert chain on the server will solved the problem, but i might be mistakes? Anyone can guide me over the step?

Thanks.

MT | MCITP ----- Please vote helpful or mark as answer if it's answered your question, this help us follow up the question status.
    Tuesday, December 28, 2010 2:31 PM

Answers

All replies

• Just found the exact link that guide the solution, here is the link for anyone face the same error.

Installing a Certificate Chain for Communicator Web Access

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd441378(office.13).aspx

MT | MCITP ----- Please vote helpful or mark as answer if it's answered your question, this help us follow up the question status.
    • Marked as answer by [MT] Tuesday, December 28, 2010 4:27 PM
    Tuesday, December 28, 2010 4:27 PM
  • Hi,

Even I am getting this kind of error while installing an App in the Windows8 Tablet.

Error:A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800B0109)

Kindly help,

The link provided is no so useful.it is specifically meant for the desktops only. But I am trying to install the App in the Windows 8 Tablet.

Regards, Ldm_Metro

Monday, May 28, 2012 8:53 AM
  • Ensure that the certificates issued by Microsoft are installed in the Trusted Root Certificate Authoritites.  One of the Windows Server 2008 R2 had problems displaying the Server Manager roles and features.  I imported the Microsoft Certificates and the problem was resolved.
    Monday, November 26, 2012 6:46 PM
  • Hi ,

I am seeing the similar error , as you are getting , so how coulf you able to solve your problem?

Monday, May 12, 2014 8:31 AM
  • Hi all,

i am getting code 37 error when i am loading my driver's on the windows server 2012 eval. version , so what could be the possible reason behind this.

Monday, May 12, 2014 8:35 AM