none
Share Information Using Live Meeting - Grey out

Question

• When i right-click a contact in my MOC the 'Share Information Using Live Meeting' is Grey out.
    I have tried reinstall LM 2007 and MOC 2007 but the problem still persist.

Is there anything that i need to check in the registry?
    Friday, November 06, 2009 3:47 AM

All replies

• You'll need to enable Web Conferencing for your users in the Meeting Policies properties, as it's deisabled by default on OCS.

See the later section of this blog article for details on how/where to set that up: http://blogs.pointbridge.com/Blogs/schertz_jeff/Pages/Post.aspx?_ID=67
    Jeff Schertz, PointBridge | MVP | MCITP: Enterprise Messaging | MCTS: OCS
    Friday, November 06, 2009 5:45 AM
  • You'll need to enable Web Conferencing for your users in the Meeting Policies properties, as it's deisabled by default on OCS.

See the later section of this blog article for details on how/where to set that up: http://blogs.pointbridge.com/Blogs/schertz_jeff/Pages/Post.aspx?_ID=67

Jeff, appreciate for your reply.
    It was already enable and other user having no problem.
    It is only 1 user that experiencing this problem.
    Friday, November 06, 2009 6:06 AM
  • First thing I would do is sign-in to OC with that user's account on another workstation to see if you can identify if the issue is related to the account or workstation.  Then you can focus on either user account settings or troubleshooting a bad LM client installation.
    Friday, November 06, 2009 1:36 PM
  • First thing I would do is sign-in to OC with that user's account on another workstation to see if you can identify if the issue is related to the account or workstation.  Then you can focus on either user account settings or troubleshooting a bad LM client installation.
    Get user to use another PC and proper disappears which means user account setting is not the cause.
    Could be LM Client Installation as you mentioned, however I already tried completely remove MOC 2007 and LM 2007 and install if back and problem still persist.
    If there anything that i need to tweak from registry?
    Monday, November 09, 2009 6:29 AM
  • Has LiveMeeting been configured on the machine?

do that first and test connection - hopefully it comes back succesfull.

also, try to host a livemneeting session directly from the LM client and invite users from there to check if LM is working as it should

Wednesday, June 16, 2010 2:28 PM