none
In my Outlook 2013 Online Meeting icon does not show up

Question

• In my Outlook 2013 Online Meeting icon does not show up. In my system registry I do not have HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\UcAddin.UcAddin.1

I have uninstalled Lync 2013 component and reinstalled it by running Office setup and remove a component and then add it.

Please let me know what is a possible way to solve it

-- Vishal Kaushik --

Please 'Mark as Answer' if my post answers your question and 'Vote as Helpful' if it helps you.

Happy Coding!!!

Monday, May 20, 2013 9:16 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Please Check the setting of Add-ins for Online Meeting.

Go to File>Options>Add-ins>click "Go...” button, to check if the Add-Ins "online Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Lync 2010” was unchecked.

You can refer to the KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2423906.

Kent Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:56 AM
  • Hi Kent,

I am using Lync 2013 which is what you get with Office 2013. Just cause I was having issue I have uninstalled Lync 2013 and have installed Lync 2010 over Office 2013, this is working for me right now.

I am sure I already tried what you said, but just to make sure I will do it again this evening.

Thanks for responding!

-- Vishal Kaushik --

Please 'Mark as Answer' if my post answers your question and 'Vote as Helpful' if it helps you.

Happy Coding!!!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:19 AM
  • Hi Vishal,

Is there any update on the issue?

Kent Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 3:20 PM
  • Thanks for your help!

-- Vishal Kaushik --

Happy Coding!!!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 4:56 PM