none
Is it possible to find out who owns a SIP address?

Question

• We inherited a system and I'm going through their response groups configuration and I found queues that are forwarding to a SIP address that I can't find when I click and search for Users.

For example, one queue is called Auto Attendant and it's set to forward to autoattendant@domain.com after 20 seconds.  When I click on Users and search for "Auto," I get no results.

Is there a script or command I can run on the powershell with the SIP address as a parameter that will search the entire system and return the object it belongs to?

Thanks in advance.

Howard

Sunday, February 10, 2013 9:26 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If it's an Exchange Auto Attendant, you will not find it there. It'll be a contact Object and not a User. further more you can user below PS cmdlet to find out the assigned Line URi

Get-CsUser -Filter {EnterpriseVoiceEnabled -eq $true}| sort-object -Property lineURI | Format-table -Property displayname,lineURI

Thamara. MCTS, MCITP Ent Admin, Specialized in U.C Voice OCS 2007 R2 Z-Hire -- Automate IT Account creation process ( AD / Exchange / Lync )

Monday, February 11, 2013 3:47 AM