none
Lync 2010 Monitoring server, obtain location based result of usage

Question

• Hi,

Is there a way to obtain location based result of i.e. IM usage. Let's say, 100 users is based in Australia and another 150 users based in USA. I'm looking for the stats for IM, A/V and conferencing based on the location?

I'm sure it's not possible with monitoring server out of the box but if someone know how this is done please let me know.

Thanks

jeudi 21 avril 2011 00:21

Toutes les réponses

• Can this be checked runnign a SQL query ?
    jeudi 21 avril 2011 08:17
  • I'm not sure if it is possible because the LcsCDR/LcsLog does not hold group membership of a sip user (please correct me if I'm wrong). But is it possible?
    mardi 26 avril 2011 22:18
  • Hello,

Actiance offers a couple products (Vantage and Insight) which both provide reporting as well as several other security, management and compliance features.  The reporting capability allows for reporting based on IP address/subnet as well as other AD attributes (like location).  It sounds like either of those approaches might work for your purposes.

Regards,

-Eric

vendredi 29 avril 2011 22:10
  • Thanks Eric, The main problem is that the boss does not want to spend any money. He want the information but will not want to pay for it.
    lundi 2 mai 2011 00:21