none
Yahoo Mobile users unable to communicate with Lync users

Întrebare

• Hopefully this is the right forum to start this thread, but it seemed to fit best.  I have PIC licensing enabled for communicating with Yahoo users and it works great for my Lync users to talk to their Yahoo contacts when the Yahoo contact is using the desktop Yahoo client.  However, when one of the Yahoo contacts is logged into Yahoo Mobile on his smartphone, they cannot communicate at all and presence doesn't flow either way.  The Yahoo user can communicate with other Yahoo users just fine.  Does the Yahoo Mobile client lack something needed to be able to communicate with Lync users (or anybody other than another Yahoo user)?
    6 octombrie 2011 16:43

Răspunsuri

• It looks like the Yahoo mobile client does not support to communicate with Lync users at present.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marcat ca răspuns de MTSTech 7 octombrie 2011 14:37
    7 octombrie 2011 08:51

Toate mesajele

• Dear MTSTech,

it's happen to MSN/Hotmail and Gtalk mobile too.

I still searching the solution..

Regards,

Endrik

6 octombrie 2011 17:03
  • It looks like the Yahoo mobile client does not support to communicate with Lync users at present.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marcat ca răspuns de MTSTech 7 octombrie 2011 14:37
    7 octombrie 2011 08:51
  • Sean is there any documentation you can provide to show that yahoo mobile clients do not work with Lync? I have been unable to find any information about this.
    20 februarie 2012 15:36