none
Prevent a user from logging into more than one Lync handset

Răspunsuri

Toate mesajele

• You can try this:

Set-CsRegistrarConfiguration –Identity global –MaxEndpointsPerUser 1

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ocspresenceim/thread/8e7d73cc-730a-43c3-a944-652d438c8c3e

• Marcat ca răspuns de Aldousalad 27 aprilie 2012 10:04
    24 aprilie 2012 17:13
  • Hi Jamie, 

Thank you for that, I ran the command then restarted the front-end service and it did exactly what I asked for. 

What we really would like would be for a user to remain logged into their Lync client on their PC and only be able to log into one phone handset. When they try to log into a second phone then it logs them out of the first but this doesn't look like this is possible. 

I have set -MaxEnpointsPerUser to 2 and I am signed in with 3 clients, I have tried this with 2 phones and one PC client and 1 phone and 2 PC clients logged in, in both scenarios it is usually the PC Client/one of the PC clients that gets logged out. 

Anyone else come across this issue?

Aidan

25 aprilie 2012 08:47
  • Hi,Aidan,

I understand you would like to automatically log out the currect login client when you try to log in the same account on another endpoint,right?

Unfortunately it doesn't support in Lync because Lync is designed for Multiple Points of Presence(MPOP) client,you can check here to understand more on MPOP.

And here is an old thread talking about the same issue for your reference.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-CA/ocsclients/thread/941a4acb-8acc-448e-ad00-bc5bfe2fb447

B/R

Sharon

Sharon Shen

TechNet Community Support

************************************************************************************************************************

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question.

• Marcat ca răspuns de Aldousalad 27 aprilie 2012 10:04
    26 aprilie 2012 02:28
  • Thank you. Very useful

Aidan

27 aprilie 2012 10:05