none
Lync 2010 Client username shows up as a different user to others in a conversation

คำถาม

• I have a very strange issue with Lync 2010 clients.  We migrated from Office Comunnicator 2007 R2 to Lync 2010 successfully and this started to happen with some of our clients.  A few users have complained that when another users chats with them, the Lync client window shows a different user, a user that is no longer with the company. For example UserA opens a conversation window with UserB but they see a different username, UserC who is no longer with the company.  Upon further investiagtion I discovered that UserC has been setup as an email alias in UserB's mailbox. I checked the mailbox of UserB and it is properly setup as the primary SMTP email address and SIP address.  We are using exchange 2010 and outlook 2010. Any ideas?

Thanks

Carlos

29 เมษายน 2554 18:39

คำตอบ

• This is directly from Microsoft Lync support (note that if you have multiple client policies, you'll need to specify the one to update using the -Identity parameter for Get-CsClientPolicy.  Otherwise you'll get an error):

Here is how to set the property:

$PolicyObject = Get-CsClientPolicy

$PolicyEntry = New-CsClientPolicyEntry -Name EnableContactMergeUsingProxyAddress -Value $False

$PolicyObject.PolicyEntry.Add($PolicyEntry)

Set-CsClientPolicy -Instance $PolicyObject

Get-CsClientPolicy

Look for the Property named PolicyEntry with a value of: {Name=EnableContactMergeUsingProxyAddress;Value=False}

Setting it to false will prohibit the client from merging the contact’s email address and ProxyAddress.  It will require the Lync Client to log out and back in to get the new policy once it is set.

• เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Joachim Roness 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 7:42
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Carlos Adam 21 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 21:43
    2 กุมภาพันธ์ 2555 13:48

ตอบทั้งหมด