none
Email not reaching recipients when sent through outlook 2010, but works through OWA

Question

• We've had several (at least 15) people in the last week or so tell us they are not receiving are email.  It seems to affect pretty much everyone in the office, although it seems to be random as many recipients are receiving our email.  As soon as we send the email through OWA, the recipient receives it fine. 

I contacted exchange online support and to verify that the email was leaving their mail server and that the problem is not on our end, they ran a message trace on specific sender and recipients examples I had.  They all showed as passing the forefront filter fine.  So, according to Microsoft, all emails are working properly.  However, I've verified at least 3 times now that anyone in our organization can email a recipient from outlook and they will not receive the message.  However, as soon as we use OWA it works. 

Any tips or help with troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:25 PM

Answers

All replies