none
There's a temporary problem There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

Question

• HELP :(

I copied this Text below from this web site because it is exactly what is happening to me too....

Has anyone found a way to fix this yet. very frustrating as our work emails where routed through this service.

I have tried to find a contact number for someone in Microsoft to see if I can get some help as this is starting to affect my role and job....

help me please

GEE

I have been unable to sign-in to my hotmail.com (now outlook.com) account for 4 days, whereas previously all worked ok.

On the sign-in page, I enter my email address and password (which I know is correct!), hit enter, but it says: Incorrect password.

I have tried these things so far:

* Reset the password about 10 times - I have received the relevant email to my other account, followed the link to reset password but keep getting error message: 'There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.' I try again later, still the same.

* Answer my security question, which is accepted, but the again get error message 'There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.'

* Verified my email account by answering series of questions, who did I email last, content of last emails, etc etc. Again, same error message 'There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.'

* Deleted browser history, cookies, cache, etc etc. This has not worked.

* Tried to access my account from different browsers (Firefox, IE, Opera) and from two different computers. Same error keeps coming back.

Like I mentioned above, my email account in question was wroking perfectly even after it changed from hotmail.com to outlook.com up until 4 days ago. I am very desperate to access my emails as I am awaiting to hear from my solicitor. Please someone help!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:26 AM