none
what is the solution with bad audio reception at the receiving end on ploycom.

Question

• I have a polycom phone which we use for conference calls, what can I do to improve the audio because we can hear people on the conference call but the can not hear us. I have mices connected to this ploycom the problem is still there.

please help!

Monday, October 17, 2011 9:26 AM

Answers

• Hello,

To connect to computer audio

1.       Connect speakers to your computer to listen to the meeting. If you plan to talk in the meeting, connect a microphone. Alternatively, you can use a headset with built-in earphones and microphone.

2.       Audio should be on by default. If audio is not on, click Voice & Video to open the Voice & Video pane, and then click Join Audio.

To connect to telephone conferencing by having the conferencing service call you

Note

The first time you join a meeting that uses only telephone conferencing, a dialog box appears allowing you to enter a phone number that the conferencing service should use to call you.

1.       Click Voice & Video to open the Voice & Video pane.

2.       If you are not connected to audio, click the Down arrow next to the Join Audio button, and then click Call Me.

3.       If this is the first time you have joined a telephone conference, the New Phone Number dialog box will appear. Type your area code and your phone number, and then click OK.

4.       In the Enable Call Controls dialog box, if you are a participant, click Join. If you are the conference leader, select the Leader radio button, type the leader or PIN code, and then click Join.

To connect to telephone conferencing by dialing into the service

1.       Click Voice & Video to open the Voice & Video pane.

2.       Click the down arrow next to Join Audio.

3.       Click View Call-In Details, and then use your telephone to dial the numbers listed.

To receive video from the meeting

1.       If the main video is not visible, click Voice & Video to open the Voice & Video pane, click the down arrow next to the Web camera icon, and then click Show Main Video.

2.       If the meeting uses Microsoft RoundTable for panoramic video, in the Voice & Video pane, click the down arrow next to the Web camera icon, and then click Show Video Panorama.

Thanks,

Simon

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 5:47 AM