none
IP address hacked through Xbox live..Please help

שאלה

• My son and I were playing MWF 3 last Sunday night and this gamer (XMC Fallen) sent my son (11 yrs old)6 voice mails demanding 1600 Microsoft points saying “If you don’t play nice and give me my points I will fry your Xbox and router, I have your IP address and I see you live in Olympia “I told him were not going to give him any points and sure enough our internet went down it took awhile to get it back. I called Xbox support and they just gave me a Ref # and was told they couldn’t do anything about it , I asked who could I call to report this ? They told me no one that I need to just do it on the Xbox and post to Xbox forum …. How nice is that? Sounds like it’s no big deal to be a Hacker because Xbox will NOT do a thing about it....

That’s why I am posting here, if you look up his gamer tag on Xbox live website XMC Fallen it gives you his website http://thexmc.webs.com/  . Which is a site you pay Microsoft points to be able to cheat on Xbox 360 live.

My question is, Why is Xbox letting this hacker continue to play and post his hacking website on their site. Do they care if people hack? Somebody please help it make sense.

יום שלישי 03 ינואר 2012 22:33

כל התגובות

• Hello, I see you are having DDoS problems, I know alot about this stuff since i am I.T DDoSing is actually Illegal and first penalties are 12months without internet, If you still have those messages Please take a photo and call up your ISP (Internet Service Provider) demand for action to be used and then your ISP should take care of it, Also most types of blackmailing is Illegal also, And can result in Multiple charges. Infecting someones Public IP address can result in alot of problems later down the track, Be sure hackers cannot find out any information about you through your internet, Anyways he can get banned if Microsoft get evidence of him doing these crimes, And actually you can sue him for what he has done by taking away your internet THAT YOU PAID FOR. All of these offences can actually land him in jail, Also getting him banned faster would mean you contacting xbox enforcement team, The only good ways are 1) Reporting him on this Profile on xbox live 2) going to http://www.forums.xbox.com and making a complaint there. So be sure next time you put privacy settings on and block and report these people next time. Have a good day/Night mam. Thanks.
    יום חמישי 28 פברואר 2013 17:08
  • Almost the same thing happend to me.Iwas playing Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 and the a player threatened me saying he will hack my Router IP adress i am a little worried
    שבת 18 ינואר 2014 05:00
  • Yes people, this actually happens. Not many of you may be reading this but those who are, then stay reading. Today actually I was in a party playing gta 5 and one of my xbox friends friend joins and starts saying "I'm gonna hack you" and did you think I believed that? No. So he starts saying stuff about how he going to do it. And I'm talking then I'm not in the game no more, I'm not in the party, and I'm not one xbox live. I go upstairs and go on my iPhone just to see that the wifi is down. When it goes back on he sent me a message saying what my ip was. We'll the IP address is what controls the wifi, phones, credit cards and probably more that I don't know about. So this is a real threat. Heave this warning
    יום רביעי 29 ינואר 2014 03:24
  • Right now I am getting Dos attacks and have been for the last two days from username: GO HARD Mode, he came into a co-op game I was playing with my clan being disruptive, so we kicked him from the room, I then received threatening messages from him saying he was a hacker and he was going to shut down my service. Now my clan members (the ones who were present at the time) and I have been getting packet-flood attacks since. I reported him for tampering and listed him ad an avoided player. I have also re-set my router to no avail. This is very aggravating because now just about every time I sign into my game he knocks me out of Xbox Live. I have called Tech-Support who informed me that basically they have to "catch him" in the act, so for the time being I can't play any online games. I hope this is resolved soon.
    יום רביעי 16 אפריל 2014 05:19