none
.PDF file not loading in FireFox or Chrome but Fine in IE

질문

• I am having an issue with a client who is trying to open a .pdf with internal links in FireFox or Chrome, but fine in IE.  All browsers are latest versions and up to date.  I have not been able to find anything on browser compatibility issues, and I am hoping that it is an easy fix.  The links from the list are not set to libraries as the files are linked too numerously to go in and change them all to be set to link to a library that could be created.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Donny

2012년 6월 11일 월요일 오후 4:52

모든 응답

•  

Hi Donny,

If you are seeing the PDF files working in Internet Explorer, but not in other browsers, the issue is with the browser. You will need to look at the differences in the add-ons for the browsers to see what add-on might not be enabled or not available for use.

Thanks,

Tim Muth

Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Support

2012년 6월 21일 목요일 오후 12:33
    중재자
  • Was Acrobat installed after the other browsers? It sounds like thee addins/plug ins aren't working correctly. Have you tried reinstalling Acrobat?

-victor

Be a part of the community, please remember to indicate if your question/comment has been answered or is helpful.

2012년 6월 22일 금요일 오후 5:36