none
SMTP configuration for Mantis( Bug tracker)

Pergunta

• Hi,

we have configured SMTP for Mantis.we are unable to get mails.we configured in config_inc.php.

<?php
        $g_hostname = 'mantis';
        $g_db_type = 'mysql';
        $g_database_name = 'mantis';
        $g_db_username = 'root';
        $g_db_password = 'password';
        $g_from_email = 'mantis@xxx.com';
        $g_smtp_host = 'smtp.mail.apac.microsoftonline.com';
        $g_smtp_port = '587';
        $g_smtp_username = 'mantis@xxx.com';
        $g_smtp_password = 'password1';
        $g_smtp_connection_mode = 'tls';
        ?>

This is the error which we are getting "SYSTEM WARNING:fsockopen().[function.fsockopen]:unable to connect to smtp.mail.apac.microsoftonline.com:25(connection refused).

please provide solution.

Thanks,

subbu

segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011 09:31

Respostas

• Greetings Subbu!

While support isn't able to help you configure or code solutions for mailbox connections, what I can do is point you in a direction to make sure that your connection is working.  In addition, I'll leave this thread open for discussion with your peers.

Should this account work with an Exchange account or does it require POP access?  If it needs POP, is the account configured for POP access? 

Basics for account connectivity, if you configure Outlook with this account, can it send/recieve mail?  If it cannot, then you will need to start there.

Vickie

terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2011 18:37

Todas as Respostas

• Greetings Subbu!

While support isn't able to help you configure or code solutions for mailbox connections, what I can do is point you in a direction to make sure that your connection is working.  In addition, I'll leave this thread open for discussion with your peers.

Should this account work with an Exchange account or does it require POP access?  If it needs POP, is the account configured for POP access? 

Basics for account connectivity, if you configure Outlook with this account, can it send/recieve mail?  If it cannot, then you will need to start there.

Vickie

terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2011 18:37
  • Hello,

I have same problem.Do you resolve it?can you share your solution.thanks.

terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2012 07:44
  • Please do not reply to old posts.  Also, since this is code being altered on a 3rd-party solution, please visit their forums for information on it.

http://www.mantisbt.org/forums/

*Request to Ops to lock this thread*

www.insecurityinc.info

terça-feira, 27 de março de 2012 20:29