none
Blocklist 1

Soru

• Our server sends order emails to our clients and have recently (past week) started to bounce back.

213.199.180.150 does not like recipient.
    Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [213.246.109.24] blocked using Blocklist 1, mail from IP banned; To request removal from this list please forward this message to delist@messaging.microsoft.com.
    Giving up on 213.199.180.150.

Each email contains instructions and 3 website links, has always been so and has been working for sometime (2 years)

Any help would be greatly appreciated in resolving this matter.

Rob

17 Nisan 2012 Salı 18:05

Tüm Yanıtlar

• I would recommend adding your IP address as a safe sender in your BPOS tenant as well as following the information on the NDR for delisting ... it tells you who to contact (as you have indicated in your own post).

Have a great day,

Dan

www.insecurityinc.info

23 Nisan 2012 Pazartesi 20:44
  • Hi there,

I believe this is an Office 365 setup.

If you already have your blacklist ip on the exchange online, then you must have setup the FOPE rule with assigned blacklist dictionary to run this rule.

If so, you have to remove the specific ip from the dictionary.

For action part,

1. You have to edit the original .TXT file which you import for the
      corresponding Rule ID
    2. Open it and remove the value and then save it as same file.
    3. Just import the dictionary again
    4. This time, please check mark “Replace file, if exist”
    5. Doing this, we do not need to change the Rule again.

Read more from this link http://io365.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/office-365-fope-administration/

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. Prem Nair|http://premnair.wordpress.com/

25 Nisan 2012 Çarşamba 07:51
  • Prem,

Considering this is the BPOS forum, I'd assume it is a BPOS question.

Either way, the process is the same.  There is no 'blacklist disctionary' in FOPE (not that is customer-facing anyway).  If you are referring a block list (such as opposite of safe senders/allow rules), that is different entirely to this situation.

Rob has indicated that he has been marked as a banned IP by FOPE and has to go through the delisting process in order to send from there again.  Adding the IP address to his safe senders/allow rules will reduce the spam rating of email sent from that account and will reduce the possibility of being added back to the blacklist.

Have a great day,

Dan

www.insecurityinc.info

25 Nisan 2012 Çarşamba 17:00
  • I have followed the info to delist but after more than two days we're still getting blocked .

The only option MS suggests is forwarding the NDR to delist@messaging.microsoft.com .

Is any other way to contact the Delist department to make sure we are Delisted ?

17 Eylül 2013 Salı 09:33
  • I am having the same problem. I have a handful of emails addresses using a brand new IP address that is not blacklisted by any blacklist I can see for individual use only (no email campaigns), and they were all immediately blocked by any recipient that uses Microsoft Exchange for their email. I have already followed the NDR instructions and emailed the delist@messaging.microsoft.com and delist@forefront.microsoft.com accounts, but that was almost a week ago and all I got in response was a canned message that stated I would hear more in 24 hours (120 hours ago).

I understand that new IP addresses can be suspicious without a reputation to judge them by...but to send a service message that gives a timeframe that clearly is not adhered to and then leaving customers with no assurance that the problem will ever be addressed isn't very comforting. It has me and my client in a tough spot where we are unable to send emails to Microsoft users, but also unable to do anything about it. Our IP address has built up some positive email history now but that doesn't seem to matter -- it seems as though once you are blocked by Microsoft, you are blocked for good until someone in their Delist Department whitelists your IP address. At least other email services like Gmail and Hotmail re-analyze automatically and now don't flag our emails as spam.

01 Ekim 2013 Salı 12:09
  • Update: either my persistence in emailing the delist@messaging.microsoft.com, filling out various forms, emailing, calling, and posting in forums finally paid off, or "24 hours" is actually 5 days in Microsoft time, but I finally got a response last night delisting my IP address.

I know it sounds like I was simply being impatient now that it's resolved (in hindsight 5 days doesn't seem that bad). I also know that Microsoft is a very large company with an enormous amount of requests to process. My frustration is not that the IP address was blocked initially or that it took 5 days to get unblocked - it's that Microsoft promises a response of some kind within 24 hours, and then doesn't follow through. Microsoft may know that it will eventually get around to processing my request, but there is no way for me to know that my request won't simply sit in a pile collecting digital dust. Simply acknowledging that a response may take up to a week, or at least sending out occasional updates extending the timeframe would have made me much less anxious. Customer service isn't necessarily about solving a problem immediately (although that sure is nice when it happens) - it's about making sure your customer understands where they stand and why, and what the realistic timeframe for a resolution is.

That being said, I would like to at least acknowledge that the best help and reassurance I got was from the community of volunteers that answer questions in these forums...I very much appreciate the help they give.

• Yanıt Olarak Öneren hhameenoja 02 Ekim 2013 Çarşamba 13:47
    02 Ekim 2013 Çarşamba 12:13
  • Hi,

I have the same situation.

One of my client changed their IP address, we verified the new IP against a lot of blacklist servers.

Unfortunately, several partners are using this Microsoft service and we cannot send emails to them, due to the Microsoft's Blocklist. 

I already wrote to the delist, nothing happened, after they wrote, they will react in 24 hours.

Microsoft is a big company, with lot of resources. I do not care about the details, they have everything, to make it real in 24 hours.

Our partners are screwed up, because they use Microsoft's services and the only problem we have all belongs to this crap service.

Yes, I am really-really upset, because our partners are multinational telecom companies and they will have chance to solve *their* problem, but I had to register to the microsoft to write down our problems.

Seriously, in the last few years all problematic partners are using bug-full exchange servers, hosted exchange or whatever they called this crap, microsoft ftp server and sometimes with google mail.

Now I finish, sorry guys, this is not against you, nothing personal, but I am really angry to Microsoft, due to that, all problems we have caused by their crappy products or services.

So, I am really waiting for miracle to solve our partners problems, who cannot manage their spam filters or whitelists. Really, unbeliveable.

Have a nice day guys!

05 Kasım 2013 Salı 14:23
  • Hi,

Update: It took more than two days, but they answered and wrote, they clear our IP from their blocklist, which will need 1-2 hours more time.

So, thank you Tech Support guys, I appreciate your help. Really!

The technology and business model is an other story.

Bye,

P.

06 Kasım 2013 Çarşamba 15:24
  • Hello Im having exactly the same problem we change clients ISP provider 2 days ago an got a new IP and imediatly when i got the IP i could not send email to specific people, probably just those who use Blocklist 1. I send an email to delist@... but 2 days after there was no respones, exept the one which tells you that in 24 hours they will response could anybody help me?? What should i do next??
    15 Kasım 2013 Cuma 14:10
  • Same issue here!  Our clients are not getting email.  I believe they are exchange clients but the rejection is the same, blocklist 1, banned IP even though we're not listed anywhere else.  Used two different links to submit delist requests and forwarded the rejection email to the same delist@ email address.

Kind of horrible that Microsoft can shut down a business on a whim.  Ugh.

23 Aralık 2013 Pazartesi 19:05
  • My issue got resolved 3-4 days later when microsoft delist us from their block list. I think you can not do anything but wait...
    24 Aralık 2013 Salı 07:26
  • Sorry to add to the list but I am having the same issue.  We put in a request to delist on 1-22-2014 and it is now 6pm on 1-24-2014 and I have not heard a response from anyone(other then the initial response stating 24 hours).  

My customers keep calling wanting to know what is going on.

Does anyone know how to expedite the process?  Had my mail server since 2004 and just switched to a new IP and now we are blocked. Found some old spams associated with the IP address from the previous user but that was from Feb 2012.

Help... Marty

• Yanıt Olarak Öneren ValousekT 19 Mart 2014 Çarşamba 10:08
    24 Ocak 2014 Cuma 23:01
  • Hello as i said in my post above yours i waited for 3-4 days... I didnt find anything to speed up the process...If you do please reply :)...
    27 Ocak 2014 Pazartesi 08:06
  • Hi there,

I have the same issue with Microsoft service, this is the worst service I have ever seen so far.

I sent email to delist@messaging.micsoft.com on 21/03 but still not response on 27/03, I feel mislead by the respone email from them, saying 'Your ticket was
    received on (Mar 20 2014 11:14 PM UTC) and will be responded to within 24
    hours.
    '

I doubted if Microsoft still deal with the case in this way, so I called Microsoft tech support and online tech chat as well, they just say they do not support this, even just hang up the phone, stupidly the online support mislead me to put in another online request form for support.

anyway, I just feel real upset and frustration for Microsoft support. thanks for your guys at least I know sent email to delist@messaging.micsoft.com for support is correct and I have no choice - waiting! hopefully they could address it for me soon.

27 Mart 2014 Perşembe 01:26
  •  i waited...

Thank you for your delisting request SRX1239955655ID. Your ticket was received on (Mar 24 2014 01:14 PM UTC) and will be responded to within 24 hours.

29 Mart 2014 Cumartesi 10:21