none
Outlook Configuration Issue

問題

• Before when a new user signs in on SSO and after autoconfigure, Outlook would automatically set up the profile based on the sign in e-mail address.  After updating Office 2010 Service Pack 1, and when a new user signs in through SSO, and after clicking on the autoconfigure button, Outlook would open a set up screen to set up the profile.  I was wondering if there is a way/solution to have the autoconfiguration automatically set up the profile like before the update to Service Pack 1 than actually manually set up the profile.
    2011年8月29日 下午 08:20

所有回覆

• Greetings psyer!

I have heard this before however I am not aware of an actual fix.  One option is to back off SP1.  I had one customer completely reinstall the OS and SP1.  You might want give support a call for further troubleshooting.

Vickie - BPOS Technical Support
    Got an Office 365 question? Try the Office 365 Community Forums community.office365.com/en-us/f/default.aspx
    2011年8月30日 下午 10:49
  • We had the same problem.  You can setup the profile manaully.  Support didn't help me much either.  They say they are working on a fix.  We just had SP1 removed out.
    ------------------- Reitzel Technology www.reitzeltechnology.com
    2011年9月1日 下午 09:10
  • Hello psyer,

I had this issue but i try many workaround. try this is might work for you.

Uninstall the Single Sign on application (dont forget registry). Run the Office 365 desktop setup again and configure Outlook again. 

Regards.

2011年9月3日 上午 05:56
  • Greetings psyer!

I have heard this before however I am not aware of an actual fix.  One option is to back off SP1.  I had one customer completely reinstall the OS and SP1.  You might want give support a call for further troubleshooting.

Vickie - BPOS Technical Support
    Got an Office 365 question? Try the Office 365 Community Forums community.office365.com/en-us/f/default.aspx

This issues is over 3 months old.  Is there a fix yet Microsoft???
    2011年12月14日 下午 01:31