none
Outlook 2010 0x8004060C Error - NOT A Space / Size Issue

الإجابات

• Hi

Thank you for using Microsoft Office for IT Professionals Forums.

From your description, we can follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue.

1.       Create a new profile without .PST and turn off Cached Exchange Mode.

2.       If you get error message after Add .PST file test this issue., repair .PST or Re-create a new .PST file.

3.       If you get error message after Turn on Cached Exchange Mode, repair .OST or Re-create a new .OST file.

Repair Outlook Data Files (.pst and .ost)

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/repair-outlook-data-files-pst-and-ost-HA010354964.aspx?CTT=1

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let me know the results at your earliest convenience. If anything is unclear or if there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Hope that helps.

Sincerely

William Zhou CHN
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    11/رجب/1432 08:42 ص
    المشرف

جميع الردود

• Hi

Thank you for using Microsoft Office for IT Professionals Forums.

From your description, we can follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue.

1.       Create a new profile without .PST and turn off Cached Exchange Mode.

2.       If you get error message after Add .PST file test this issue., repair .PST or Re-create a new .PST file.

3.       If you get error message after Turn on Cached Exchange Mode, repair .OST or Re-create a new .OST file.

Repair Outlook Data Files (.pst and .ost)

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/repair-outlook-data-files-pst-and-ost-HA010354964.aspx?CTT=1

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let me know the results at your earliest convenience. If anything is unclear or if there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Hope that helps.

Sincerely

William Zhou CHN
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    11/رجب/1432 08:42 ص
    المشرف
  • Hi,

This solution of yours works with me well.

Thank you very much.

23/رجب/1432 01:30 م
  • Hello, I have the same problem, but I don't use .pst files: I have the all information located in the mail server. I have changed the configuration of the mailbox, and set it to send a message when the mailbox is larger than 4096 MB. It still doesn't work, the outgoing mail doesn't leave the server. (Do I have to restart anything?) ¿What can I do? Thanks a lot!
    25/رجب/1432 08:07 ص