none
Outlook appointments from deleted calender still sends reminders.

Dotaz

• I created a calender and set a reoccurring appointment to test a configuration scenario. I then deleted the test calender. I keep getting reminders for the appointment that was set in that calender. The appointments did not delete with the calender. Since MS wants to charge me to tell them about this I thought I would post it here.

I really like MS products. This actually the first bug in office I have tried to submit. I must say that I was stunned when they wanted to charge me to tell them about a bug with their software.

JL

3. března 2012 14:06

Odpovědi

• Thanks though I just wanted to put the bug out there and express displeasure in MSs charging strategy. I eliminated the reminders by opening one, click delete, select delete series and closed. No more worries.

JL

• Označen jako odpověď John Luquer 5. března 2012 11:42
    5. března 2012 11:42

Všechny reakce

• Hi,

What kind of your account? webmail or exchagne? Have you ever try outlook.exe /cleanreminders? Have you sync calendar with phone?

If you are using exchange, check appointment via OWA. If appointment still there, please try:

1. Start Outlook with safe mode (outlook.exe /safe), uncheck all add-in, then reopen it.

2. Recreate your profile

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

5. března 2012 7:13
  • Thanks though I just wanted to put the bug out there and express displeasure in MSs charging strategy. I eliminated the reminders by opening one, click delete, select delete series and closed. No more worries.

JL

• Označen jako odpověď John Luquer 5. března 2012 11:42
    5. března 2012 11:42