none
disable BCC button in " select names : Global Address Book " window

Frage

• Dear's,

user compose new email in Outlook 2007, and when press TOO button the " select names : Global Address Book " windows appear 

in below there is the  BCC button , i just want some way to hide this button

i use Outlook 2007 template in GPO to Hide BCC button , but it 's still appear when users press Too button in Global Address Book ! ?

Can you Please help me with this ?

Best Regards and Thanks in Advance .

Montag, 25. April 2011 07:55

Alle Antworten

• Hi,

Go to Active Directory for Users & Computers, go to your Domain's group policy and edit it.  

User Config >> Administrative Templates >> microsoft outlook 2007 >> Disable items in user interface >> Predefined >> POLICY "disable command bar buttons and menu items"

Then change the policy and enable everything but BCC field.

For more detailed steps, you can refer to this article:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/policies.htm

Hope that helps.

Dienstag, 26. April 2011 02:48
  • thanks for your responding,

i have been done what you mention to hide BCC button , but what i want is to hide  BCC button that also still appear when user
    Press TOO button and "Global Address Book " window appear , so Please i need a way to hide
    the BCC button in "Global Address Book "

thanks again and best regards

tw
    Mohammad Hayani
    Dienstag, 26. April 2011 05:51
  • Well! Im facing the same issue , the Outlook 2007 GPO disables the just BCC in the Message interface and you cant enable it.

But as Mohammad said , it wont disable the BCC in the address book which makes the Disable BCC option useless!!

I think this problem can be solved if we use Disable Items in User Interface --> Custom instead of Predefined !

but we still need Command Bar ID for the BCC Command Bar in the Address Book.

Can anyone provide us with that Command Bar ID , Please ?

Thanx in advance 

Best Regards Bisher Shbib
    Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2011 14:50
  • i think so bisher , can any one provide us with Command Bar ID ? thanks again
    Mohammad Hayani
    Montag, 16. Mai 2011 12:18
  • Bumping this thread . . . has anybody been able to figure this out?

To reiterate: the issue is hiding/disabling the BCC button on the Global Address List window, as hayani showed above.

Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012 22:51
  • get Command Bar ID

http://www.dimastr.com/outspy/howto.htm 

Ahmed Zidan Network Administrator

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013 12:14