none
Message Tab Missing in Outlook 2013

Frage

• When I start a new email message or reply to an email (popout) I do not have the Message tab.
    Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013 22:02

Antworten

• Does it work in Outlook Safe Mode? (Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe)
    Do you have an addin installed that allows you to customize the Ribbon perhaps?
    Those can hide the original Messages tab.

Thanks.

Cheers,
    Tony Chen
    Forum Support

Freitag, 18. Januar 2013 03:05

Alle Antworten

• Does it work in Outlook Safe Mode? (Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe)
    Do you have an addin installed that allows you to customize the Ribbon perhaps?
    Those can hide the original Messages tab.

Thanks.

Cheers,
    Tony Chen
    Forum Support

Freitag, 18. Januar 2013 03:05
  • Repair outlook and test again
    Freitag, 18. Januar 2013 08:38
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Cheers,
    Tony Chen
    Forum Support

Montag, 21. Januar 2013 01:37
  • Hi,

I'm marking the reply as answer as there has been no update for a couple of days.
    If you come back to find it doesn't work for you, please reply to us and unmark the answer.

Cheers,
    Tony Chen
    Forum Support

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013 08:46
  • Hello,

I'm having the same issue with Outlook 2013 32-bit version. We are able to get the Message Tab back by customizing the ribbon and changing the item order and clicking on OK then the Message Tab returns.

Any fix for this??

Thx,

DMC2

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013 19:25