none
Cannot Send Emails

Frage

• I am using Outlook 2010 (part of Office 2010) on a Windows 8 machine.  Suddenly I cannot send emails.  They get stuck in the Outbox and I get this error:

Task 'msam@Truckloads.net - Sending' reported error (0x80042109) : 'Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

This is not an SMTP issue.  I cannot send from this and other accounts which are on remote servers. I logged remotely into another workstation (Outlook 2002 on Windows XP) and was able to send from this account.  This happened the other day on the problem machine and when I switched accounts the email got sent.

God Bless, Mark A. Sam The Bible promises there will be NO computers in Heaven: Revelation 21:4

Samstag, 19. Januar 2013 18:21

Antworten

• I got this resolved.  I had a VPN connection to a remote computer which prevented me from sending emails for some reason.  When I disconnected the VPN the problem resolved.

God Bless, Mark A. Sam The Bible promises there will be NO computers in Heaven: Revelation 21:4

• Als Antwort markiert MarkASam Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013 00:29
    Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013 00:28

Alle Antworten

• I got this resolved.  I had a VPN connection to a remote computer which prevented me from sending emails for some reason.  When I disconnected the VPN the problem resolved.

• Als Antwort markiert MarkASam Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013 00:29
    Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013 00:28
  • Hi Mark,

Thank you to share the solution to us. This will help the others who meet the same issue.

Jaynet Zhang
    TechNet Community Support

Montag, 21. Januar 2013 08:53
  •  Bùkèqì

Montag, 21. Januar 2013 22:45