none
Office 2010 Greek language pack

Question

• Hi, anyone know when the Greek language pack will be available for Office 2010, and is Professional Plus 2010 available in Greek at the minute? I have been looking everywhere and cant find it.

Thanks

Shaun

Saturday, July 31, 2010 8:57 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Shaun,

Thank you for using Office IT Pro General Discussions forum. 

Greek language pack for Office 2010 is still not available currently, and I am sorry that I do not know the exact date when this will be released. However, you can check on the website. Additional languages will become available in the future.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/language/office-language-packs-FX101825698.aspx?CTT=5&origin=HA101828857

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

TechNet Subscriber Support in forum

If you have any feedback on our support, please contact tngfb@microsoft.com  

• Marked as answer by Sally Tang Tuesday, August 10, 2010 4:14 AM
    Monday, August 02, 2010 4:10 AM
  •  

Hi,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. Is the problem resolved? If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 6:56 AM
  •  

Hi,

As I have not heard from you for several days. I will go ahead and close this thread. If this issue is not resolved or you have any questions, please feel free to reply to us and this thread will be re-opened.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 4:14 AM
  • Is there any more clarity on this question? When will the language pack be available?
    Saturday, October 16, 2010 2:52 PM