none
Paste options just disappear in Outlook 2010 during work

Question

• Hello guys!

I have a strange issue with one of my laptops. My collegue often need to copy table from Excel 2010 and paste it as a picture into Outlook 2010 new message window. When computer starts everything is OK, she uses Paste Options buttons or Ctrl - Alt - V dialog, but during work theese options disappear, so niether buttons nor options in Ctrl - Alt - V dialog displayed except one: Paste as a plain text!

Paste options are enabled in settings, and they work for some time and then they become not available except plain text. I thought there was some problem with keyboard (some key stuck), but thats a laptop and everything else works fine.

I connected from that laptop to my PC via RDP and it doesn't work too, but when it works on me PC fine, so I have no farther ideas what to do.

Would be appreciated for any help.

Thanks in advance, Dmitriy.

Thursday, March 29, 2012 7:28 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please check whether there is Skype-Click-to-Call installed in your laptop. If there is, remove it and the issue will be resolved.

Because Skype-Click-to-Call may interferes with ClipBoard.

Hope it will help you.

Jaynet Zhang

TechNet Community Support

Saturday, March 31, 2012 4:03 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please check whether there is Skype-Click-to-Call installed in your laptop. If there is, remove it and the issue will be resolved.

Because Skype-Click-to-Call may interferes with ClipBoard.

Hope it will help you.

Jaynet Zhang

TechNet Community Support

Saturday, March 31, 2012 4:03 PM
  • Hi Jaynet Zhang!

It seems that you are definitely right, problem is solved!

Thanks a lot, I would never find that solution by myself!

Dmitriy Titov

Thursday, April 05, 2012 6:51 AM