none
Creating a Draft Appointment or Meeting

Question

• Is there a way to create a draft appointment or meeting in Outlook 2010?  we had been using groupWise and when creating a draft message or appointment users were able to a draft in their Drafts folder to later endit.

In using Outlook it appears to save the draft objct on the calendar which is confusing and hard to find when it is time to finish the scheduling process.

Thursday, November 10, 2011 7:43 PM

Answers

• Hi

drafting an email or meeting request its simple. You have to compose an email or meeting request and click save.

When you want sent it later, opened the email\meeting contect from drafts foler and click send

Thank you

Monday, November 14, 2011 9:24 AM

All replies

• Hi

drafting an email or meeting request its simple. You have to compose an email or meeting request and click save.

When you want sent it later, opened the email\meeting contect from drafts foler and click send

Thank you

Monday, November 14, 2011 9:24 AM
  • I did what you said, but the meeting invite draft does not show up under my draft folder.  I have to go searching for it.  How do I get it to go into my draft folder?
    Wednesday, September 26, 2012 12:22 PM
  • I did the same and it's also not in my drafts folder, where did it go?

Friday, February 08, 2013 3:36 PM
  • Is there a way to create a draft appointment or meeting in Outlook 2010?  we had been using groupWise and when creating a draft message or appointment users were able to a draft in their Drafts folder to later endit.

In using Outlook it appears to save the draft objct on the calendar which is confusing and hard to find when it is time to finish the scheduling process.

When you save the Calendar appointment it puts it in your calendar as normal but does not send it to people you have invited.

When you open it up you still have the option to send people the invitation requestion.

Sunday, May 26, 2013 5:19 AM