none
PDF complete special edition

Question

• Hi,

Just recently got myself a new laptop that runs on Windows 7. I went to purchase Office 2010 because it has got features more than Office 2003 such as PDF writer called PDF Complete. So I had it installed. After using the PDF complete to print more than 50 PDF documents from Word, it then has a watermark located on the top of the document in every page that says "Your complimentary use period has ended. Thank you for using PDF complete".

I was very disappointed when I started to realise that it is not free or comes free as a package with Office 10. Wonder if anyone has had the same experience and how to work around this.

Thank you in advance

• Moved by Sally Tang Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:59 AM (From:Outlook IT Pro Discussions)
    Monday, October 04, 2010 5:00 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The error indicates that the machine that created the pdf document in question has a trial or demonstration version of PDF Complete installed on the machine. 

To purchase, please go to our web site at http://www.pdfcomplete.com .  In the top, right-hand corner of the web page select REGISTER. Fill out the registration information.  At the bottom of the registration page is a question asking how you heard about PDF Complete.   Please select "Hewlett-Packard".

After the registration is complete, select PURCHASE from the top menu bar.  Enter the quantity of licenses that you would like to purchase and select ADD TO CART.  Then view the cart and PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.  You will be asked to verify the billing information for the purchase.  After a successful credit card transaction, you will be able to download the software and begin using it.

If you choose not to purchase any PDF Complete products, you may uninstall PDF Complete Special Edition from your computer.  To uninstall PDF Complete, select CONTROL PANEL | ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAMS.  Select PDF COMPLETE and CHANGE/REMOVE to uninstall.

For details, see this:

http://www.pdfcomplete.com/cms/Support/FAQ/tabid/162/Default.aspx

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

• Marked as answer by Sally Tang Friday, October 15, 2010 7:23 AM
    Tuesday, October 05, 2010 2:17 AM