none
Product Key wrong, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007

Question

• I purchased a 2007 Office Home and Student program and installed on my regular computer, now I want to install it on my laptop, and it brings up word, then says enter product key, when I enter it it says invalid key, Can I not use this on more than 1 computer ? I know the product key I entered is correct. I bought mine from Sams, and the product key is on the back of the hard case the program was in. Is there anyway I can get this program to load on laptop?

I'm trying to put this on a TOSHIBA lap top, don't know if that will make a difference or not.

thanks

stampinjean

Thursday, October 28, 2010 4:31 PM

Answers

• I purchased a 2007 Office Home and Student program and installed on my regular computer, now I want to install it on my laptop, and it brings up word, then says enter product key, when I enter it it says invalid key, Can I not use this on more than 1 computer ? I know the product key I entered is correct. I bought mine from Sams, and the product key is on the back of the hard case the program was in. Is there anyway I can get this program to load on laptop?

I'm trying to put this on a TOSHIBA lap top, don't know if that will make a difference or not.

thanks

stampinjean

Office 2007 H & S license should be on the back of the flip out tray holding the disk, not the back of the case.  If this is a retail version (FPP in the lower right corner of the orange colored COA sticker on the back of the flip out tray) then it can be installed and activated on up to three computers at the same time.  If it says MLK or OEM in the lower right corner it is one computer only and can't be transferred to another computer.
    • Marked as answer by Sally Tang Friday, October 29, 2010 7:04 AM
    Thursday, October 28, 2010 9:15 PM