none
Powerpoint 2010 set margin on print preview

Question

• Hi all,

How can I set the margin on print preview if I want to print multiple slides on one page?

Regards,

Terry

Friday, February 03, 2012 9:00 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

You can only set margin in Design tab > Page Setup group, see below screenshot:

Print multiple slides on one page, follow these steps:

1. Click the File > Print > Click the Full Page Slides list.
    2. To click one or multiple slides per page in handout format, under Handouts, click the number of slides you want per page, and whether you want them to appear in order vertically or horizontally.

NOTE   When you want to create more complex handouts than what you can create in PowerPoint, you can print your handouts in Microsoft Word 2010. For more information, see Send PowerPoint handouts to Word for printing.

More reference "Print your slides or handouts of your presentation":
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/print-your-slides-or-handouts-of-your-presentation-HA010336509.aspx#BM2

Best regards.

William Zhou

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 7:57 AM
  • Not sure how marking your post as an answer is cricket. Doesn't the person who asked the question have to do that?

I have the same question, and as near as I can see from the user interface (and with no help from the "answer"), there is no provision for setting print margins. You pick how many slides you want per page, and the program decides how much white space there should be, and in general, there is too much, which is why we have this Q and non-A.

Friday, June 22, 2012 3:19 PM
  • Hi all,

How can I set the margin on print preview if I want to print multiple slides on one page?

Regards,

Terry

Hi Terry... afaik, you can't do that in PowerPoint..

The only way to set the white space between slide if you want to print multiple slides on one page is to save your slide as JPG or PNG then insert it manually as graphic object one by one in Word.. :)

@William Zhou: I think your reply is not the answer of this question... please read the question carefully before you mark your reply as an answer..

Aris Lesmana | http://arhiez.net
    MVP Profile | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter

Friday, June 22, 2012 7:24 PM
  • not the answer. please retract.
    Thursday, October 10, 2013 6:50 PM