none
Outlook 2010 - Forwarding a Meeting Invitation without sending out original to all invitees again

Question

• Is there anyway to send meeting invitation to an additional person without resending the original invitation to all of the invitees again?

By default there names are in the send to box.

thank you

annette

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 4:19 PM

Answers

All replies

• open the meeting and then select forward as you would with email, then enter recipients name and send.
    Sukh
    Wednesday, August 03, 2011 8:02 PM
  • Hi,

Did you use MAPI or POP3/IMAP to connect exchange server?

If you use MAPI to connect exchange server, you will get aprompt with the options to Send to All or Send to Changed.

http://www.officeformachelp.com/2011/06/from-the-outlook-forum-%E2%80%98invite-additional-person-to-a-meeting%E2%80%99/

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, August 05, 2011 6:07 AM
  • I also wanted to send an invite without reinviting all the other attendees.  I did exactly what Sukh described; I selected forward, entered recipients name and hit send at 2:57 pm yesterday afternoon.  At 2:57pm yesterday afternoon all the other attendees received meeting cancellations. Does anyone know why?

• Edited by Lacy lulu Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:16 PM HELP PLEASE
    Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:13 PM