none
Cannot connect to Outlook on Windows 7 Phone with Business Email.

Question

• I have a business email account with the ending @amnjpizza.com

The only place I can log in is my actual Outlook 2003 program. If I try to log into Outlook Express or Outlook on my Windows 7 phone, it states my name and passcode are incorrect. I have tried everything I can think of including putting in all the outgoing server and incoming server information.

My ultimate goal is to have Outlook on my my Nokia 920 Windows 7 phone so that I can check incoming emails when I am not at work. I would like my Outlook folders to show up on my phone as well, but that is not as large of a concern.

This is the error code I usually get when trying to log in on my phone "error 80072efd".

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 5:05 PM

Answers

All replies

• It seems that you are using Exchange account.

As far as I know, Outlook Express can only setup IMAP/POP3/HTML account and using Windows Phone with Exchange account is based on Exchange ActiveSync service.

Thus, you need to confirm your IT admin whether your orgnization is enable the service or how to configure it in your  environment. Thanks.

Tony Chen
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, November 26, 2012 1:59 AM
  • Dear Strffane,

Please go through :

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nokia-Lumia/Error-Code-80072EFD/td-p/1368797

Thanks & Regards, Vishal

Monday, November 26, 2012 3:15 AM