none
Exchange 2010 - Outlook 2010: The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action

Question

• Hi Everyone,

I had a problem after I updated my Exchange 2010 server recently.
    When I login with a new user who has a mailbox at Exchange using Outlook 2010. I get this message,
    As you see in the following screenshot:
    “The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action.”

Best Regards,

Husam Hilal

Monday, June 11, 2012 5:20 PM

Answers

• Hey Everyone,

I was able to let that work :D
    Simply, at my Exchange 2010 Server, I found some Microsoft Exchange services stopped ! So, I just started them back...
    And my advice for you, first of all try to restart the Exchage Server machine. If the problem wasn't solved, just start the stopped Exchange services.

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,
    HUSAM 

Husam Hilal

• Marked as answer by Husam Hilal Monday, June 11, 2012 6:55 PM
    Monday, June 11, 2012 6:55 PM

All replies

• Hey Everyone,

I was able to let that work :D
    Simply, at my Exchange 2010 Server, I found some Microsoft Exchange services stopped ! So, I just started them back...
    And my advice for you, first of all try to restart the Exchage Server machine. If the problem wasn't solved, just start the stopped Exchange services.

Thanks a lot,

Best Regards,
    HUSAM 

Husam Hilal

• Marked as answer by Husam Hilal Monday, June 11, 2012 6:55 PM
    Monday, June 11, 2012 6:55 PM
  • Thank you for sharing your experience here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

Tony Chen

TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, June 12, 2012 3:08 AM