none
Microsoft Office 2013 Product Activation Failed

Question

• Hi

I have a problem with my MS Office 2013 that I experienced a while ago. it opens a small tab talking about the activation key and it says product activation failed and a red ribbon on the top even though I am using it for almost 6 months without experiencing that.. it bothers me a lot because I don't know the activation key my dads friend do all the purchasing to my laptop and they are far away from me. is it due to some updates? because as what I recall I recently installed some updates few days ago and after that I left my laptop for 3 days after that I got this problem.

Please Help me solve this.

Thanks

Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:24 PM

Answers

• Hi,

if you don't have the product keys details, you should contact your dads friend and explain what your computer is displaying. it seems to me that your Office installation may not be configured correctly, or, is not legitimate.

You should have the email or MS web logon to access your Office license/purchase, you will need it for situations like this.

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:04 PM