none
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Installation

Question

• Last year I purchased MS Office Pro Plus 2010. My computer broke and i bought a new one. I'm trying to Install it on my new computer and it says that I need to install MS Outlook from CD1 before I can install everything else. I only have one CD. I have my product key and I even have the receipt from when I bought it. I already tried to download it online, and it says that this version is not available for download.I wonder how can I get the missing part to install on my new computer.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:01 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Office2010 ProPlus is shipped on 2 discs, and disc2 is the Business Contact Manager (which requires Outlook be installed first).
    You need CD1, and maybe you lost it?

ProPlus would have been supplied to you via some employment or educational agreement or benefit?
    You should contact the employer/educator for assistance, or www.microsofthup.com if you purchased via the Home Use Program.

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

• Edited by DonPick Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:34 AM
    • Marked as answer by Erikampr Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:37 AM
    Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Office2010 ProPlus is shipped on 2 discs, and disc2 is the Business Contact Manager (which requires Outlook be installed first).
    You need CD1, and maybe you lost it?

ProPlus would have been supplied to you via some employment or educational agreement or benefit?
    You should contact the employer/educator for assistance, or www.microsofthup.com if you purchased via the Home Use Program.

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

• Edited by DonPick Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:34 AM
    • Marked as answer by Erikampr Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:37 AM
    Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:34 AM
  • Thank you Don

Indeed i think I lost it. I bought it through the market place of my university. The problem is that I've accessed my account and have been trying to contact someone without any success.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:37 AM