none
outlook 2010 add in won`t load

Question

• Hi

I have computer with windows 7 enterprise 32 bit in my company ,I try to install harmon.ie software that install addin on outlook , in the end of the installation proccess i required to restrat the outlook.

when i try to open the outlook after the restart ,the outlook won`t load  any addin at all .but  the outlook open and when i check the addin status  in file>options>add-ins all the add-ins are enable but i can`t see them.

i try to reinstall the software and the outlook too but nothing change,

What else can you do?

Monday, March 11, 2013 3:45 PM

Answers

• Are you sure, this ad-inn 'll work with this version Outlook and OS?

If you install any software for Outlook, during this process you should to switch Outlook Off and then run this process. Anyway - if you have Active Directory/Domain in your firm that could be that you have no rights to do that.

Oskar Shon, Office System MVP

Press if Helpful; Answer when a problem solved

Monday, March 11, 2013 6:54 PM

All replies

• Are you sure, this ad-inn 'll work with this version Outlook and OS?

If you install any software for Outlook, during this process you should to switch Outlook Off and then run this process. Anyway - if you have Active Directory/Domain in your firm that could be that you have no rights to do that.

Oskar Shon, Office System MVP

Press if Helpful; Answer when a problem solved

Monday, March 11, 2013 6:54 PM
  • yes i`m sure that this program i add-in . it`s work OK on other computer

and i install the program with admin rights

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 8:58 AM
  • Have you asked the vendor as to possible causes/solutions since it is their software that isn't loading?

harmon.ie Support
    http://harmon.ie/Support

Information that should be included when asking harmon.ie

1 - version of Outlook (including bit level if applicable)
    2 - other addins that are installed (if any)
    3 - what's different between the system where it works versus the one where it doesn't

To stress, the issue needs to be addresses by the provider of the software that isn't behaving as expected

Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
    Outlook Import/Export Hints/Tips
    Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2010 - ContactGenie.com

Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:03 PM