none
Outlook 2010 Error 0x800C8101

    Question

  • OK, I have spent the last few days researching this and cannot find anything that works.  I have several e-mail accounts - a .me, a gmail, and and 3 domain ones I own.  I managed to get the ICloud/.me one to send and receive just fine, however, the rest I cannot.  They are all IMAP.  I have done the following:

     

    - Checked all the settings:

    Incoming for my domains is mail.mydomain.com: Port 143: None

    Outgoing for my domains is mail.mydomain.com: Port 25: None

    Secure login not required

     

    Incoming for gmail is imap.gmail.com: Port 993: SSL

    Outgoing for gmail is smtp.gmail.com: Port 587: TLS

    I also put server requires secure login.

     

    - Deleted the accounts and readded them

    - Disabled all firewalls and antivirus

    - Created a test profile

    - Deleted all but the gmail account

    - Run the repair program both in program management and in the office 14 folder

    - Deleted all profiles and started from scratch

     

    I am able to get email fine across all accounts, just not send.  I have no problem with my IPad nor with thunderbird, which resides on the same computer I am attempting to use outlook on and uses all the same settings.  Any help would be appreciated.

    Tuesday, November 01, 2011 9:45 PM

Answers

  • Update:

     

    Apparently it just started working, yes, really out of the blue.  I went to reply to an email, forgetting it had not been working, and the email sent.  I had not touched it nor my computer since posting the above.  I went to test again and it all checked out, extremely weird.

    Wednesday, November 02, 2011 3:46 AM

All replies

  • Update:

     

    Apparently it just started working, yes, really out of the blue.  I went to reply to an email, forgetting it had not been working, and the email sent.  I had not touched it nor my computer since posting the above.  I went to test again and it all checked out, extremely weird.

    Wednesday, November 02, 2011 3:46 AM
  • I had a same problem -> Solved by fill name of user account :) weird... 
    Sunday, July 15, 2012 10:28 PM