none
BCM 2010 for Mobile

Question

• OK, now that we finally all have access to BCM 2010 RTM... when will we be able to sync our Business Contacts with Windows Mobile phones? From what I've found so far, it looks like the only option is to go to the File tab (Backstage) in Outlook, click on BCM, click Synchronize and sync your BCM Business Contacts with the rest of your Outlook Contacts. Then you sync your Outlook Contacts with your phone.

Is this our only option? Will there not be a BCM 2010 for Pocket PC? I don't want all my Business Contacts mixed in with all my Personal Contacts.

Wednesday, June 02, 2010 1:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

In my opinion, I agree with you that BCM RTM 2010 still cannot sync windows mobile phones. I believe lots of customers also need this feature. I will submit a request to our Feedback department through our internal channel. They are aware of this issue and will evaluate the feasibility. Thanks for your information.

Friday, June 04, 2010 8:14 AM
  • Anything further on this?

Thanks

Ken
    Monday, October 25, 2010 8:29 PM
  • I agree with Ken this is quite important for our sales force as we use BCM intensively and are now swaying on whether to move to another CRM solution as we need to have access to all BCM contacts on the mobile!

Please let me know if this is coming and when.....

Thanks,
    Chris

Saturday, October 30, 2010 11:05 AM
  • I would like an answer or fix on this problem also. Does anyone have anything new to fix this problem?

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:03 AM
  • Please advise if this has been investigated further in 2 years since post?
    Saturday, October 06, 2012 12:24 PM
  • As far as I know, nothing has changed. I believe Microsoft's answer is to merge your BCM Contacts with your regular Contacts and then sync those with your phone. That way, all your Contacts end up in the People Hub on Windows Phone.

-- Henri

Saturday, October 06, 2012 3:30 PM