none
Powerpoint 2010 2007, Header-Footer Notes and Handout

Question

• Good morning,  when selecting Powerpoint 2007 or 2010, insert header footer, then selecting Notes and handouts, I  <checkmark> the header box and then add text, but is does not appeard in the print preview or the actual printed.  Samething happens in footer.

Any help is appreciated

Monday, September 26, 2011 3:26 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. Is the problem resolved? If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards, 

William Zhou

Forum Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by Randall Miller Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:06 PM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:11 AM

All replies

• It may be that the master for these formats is missing the appropriate placeholders.

Go to View and select Notes Master. If the items are missing they will not show here as well.

There will also be tick boxex in the Ribbon for the items that can be displayed in the master. Check these are ticked if the items are missing. Add a tick to get teh Item back.

If this fails then the only other possibility is that something has been placed on top of the place holders so they cannot appear.  Click near the corners of pages, this will select anything placed in the locations where the placeholder should be.  If you find anything thats not a placeholder delete it.

Close the Master.

Hope this helps

G North MCT
    Monday, September 26, 2011 6:10 PM
  • Hi,

I am writing to see how everything is going with this issue. Is the problem resolved? If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards, 

William Zhou

Forum Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by Randall Miller Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:06 PM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:11 AM