none
Office 2010 Digital River download _ NOT WORKING

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

I suggest contacting digital river support:

https://store.digitalriver.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayContactFormPage&SiteID=msshus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

• Marked as answer by Sally Tang Thursday, July 29, 2010 3:00 AM
    Monday, July 26, 2010 8:39 AM
  • Yup - similar problem. Bought a new Compaq Q22022a and a product key card for Office Home and Student 2010. Found that Office 2010 was not preloaded - but cannot download the software as the verification code you have to type in from the squiggly letter to prove you are a human being does not appear. Digital River customer service said two days ago to try again in 24 - 48 hours. Email to Microsoft Customer Service 24 hours ago so far unanswered. Not impressive!

Friday, August 06, 2010 5:24 PM
  • Yup - similar problem. Bought a new Compaq Q22022a and a product key card for Office Home and Student 2010. Found that Office 2010 was not preloaded - but cannot download the software as the verification code you have to type in from the squiggly letter to prove you are a human being does not appear. Digital River customer service said two days ago to try again in 24 - 48 hours. Email to Microsoft Customer Service 24 hours ago so far unanswered. Not impressive!

I contacted Microsoft this morning. I need the Academic version before school starts on Monday. Yep...Digital River is the "contracted" ONLINE source for Microsoft "currently." Oh, how I wish Microsoft NEVER used them! What a disgrace for Microsoft. I strictly purchase my software ONLY through Microsoft so I don't have to endure problems. The download is not working. It doesn't even give me the chance to input a product key.  I suggest purchasing OVER THE PHONE using Microsoft's store. They will honor the same online "steal". And guess what? I'll bet it works!  The problem with tech support is that even though the purchase was linked to an outside vendor THRU Microsoft, Microsoft won't allow you to use their tech support. I have to wait until MONDAY...after I start school to figure out the issue. I am going to dispute my credit card charge and purchase through another vendor. 
    Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:56 PM
  • I purchased Windows Ultimate from Micrsoft itself installed it on my computer, also installed Home & School 2010 I purchased from Digital River while in the US. Yes my computer completely crashed I am not sure which program crashed it for sure now after reading this. But I did have to buy an entire new computer and am scared to try to install the home&school 2010 again.
    Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:04 AM
  • Yep same thing here and neither will they give a refund.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 6:36 PM
  • HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH MICROSOFT 2010 DOWNLOAD. CRASHED MY COMPUTER. LET VIRUSES IN. SPENT SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS TO RETRIEVE DATA. SALLY TANG WROTE TO ME AND SAID CONTACT MS CUSTOMER SUPPORT OR DIGITAL RIVER. NO LUCK. THEY STILL HAVEN'T SENT ME A DISK. IN THE MEAN TIME I HAVE MISSED DEADLINES AND HAD TO RESCHEDULE EXAMS. IS THIS A WAY FOR A LARGE CORPORATION TO TREAT ITS CUSTOMERS?

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF MS CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR 4 HOURS TODAY. THEY SAY THEY'RE TRANFERRING ME TO TECH SUPPT, BUT THEN GET DROPPED.

I'VE PAID MICROSOFT FOR THIS PRODUCT. IT CRASHED MY VISTA OPERATING SYSTEM. THEIR TECH SUPP TELLS ME TO SIMPLY REPLACE VISTA WITH WIN 7, BUT SINCE THE COMPUTER HAS CRASHED I NEED TECH SUPPT TO HELP INSTALL, WHICH THEY SAID THEY'D DO,  BUT I CANNOT GET PAST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

SHAME!

SAL

Sal
    Friday, December 10, 2010 9:25 PM
  • And here we are in 2011 with the same problem. It dosnt even recognise the order number when you try to submit a query to sally's https://store.digitalriver.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayContactFormPage&SiteID=msshus&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE.

Im wondering if weve been scammed too!

Not good enough Microsoft!

Friday, June 10, 2011 9:33 AM