none
Program Download

Question

• I bought a Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 and when trying to downloadit i keep getting this message:

Unfortunately, we are not able to process your request due to U.S. trade restrictions. We are sorry for any inconvenience"

Why is this happening?
    How can i sove this problem?
    Payment was received without a problem
    Just as reference, I bought my computer in the states and i am currently living in Mexico
    Thanks
    Sunday, July 10, 2011 2:54 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Regarding this issue, I suggest let’s install IE9.

We had a similar problem in our answers forum and I believe this fixed it

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-office_install/solved-cant-re-install-officewe-are-not-able-to/a65e261a-ebcd-4368-90ab-80eede1dba0b

If the issue still persists, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Nick Wan

• Marked as answer by Nick Wan Monday, July 18, 2011 6:20 AM
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 4:29 AM
  • i have same problem. i bought microsoft office professional plus 2010, and when i try to download i get same message (Unfortunately, we are not able to process your request due to U.S. trade restrictions. We are sorry for any inconvenience).

i tried this on 3 different home computer (on chrome, mozilla, IE9) and its still not working.

help pls?

Friday, July 15, 2011 8:45 PM
  • I have the same problem. The digital river / microsoft support team had me disable my firewall, antivirus and .yes..install Firefox.

To no avail, my ticket has been escalted and I purchased the "Backup disk". This is truly an awful expereice and I really feel like Microsoft doesnt care about the custumer (me).

Saturday, July 23, 2011 2:08 AM
  • I have the same problem, but i downloaded the IE9 and it still didnt work.
    Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:47 PM
  • It is amazing that a huge company like MS can still not fix this. What they are not telling you is that there has been an email sent to you that you need to open to verify your download. Do that.

J

Sunday, November 18, 2012 4:31 PM