none
Formatting Excel 2010 Template

Question

• I have this wonderful template, but I'd like to change some formatting. Can someone explain to me how the progress bars work? I don't see a formula that controls the boxes under the dates. When a percentage is put in under the F column, the cells under the dates are automatically filled in. How is this working and how can I change the colors?

If someone can help me I will send a link to a drop box folder where the file is. 

Otherwise, if you have excel 2010 and you select File > New > Template > Plans and Proposals > Business Plans > Project Plan Gantt Chart

Thank you in advance. I have spent hours looking at this thing and I have everything figured out except how the cells below the date are automatically populated using the percentage of completion. 

Thank you! 

Friday, July 22, 2011 1:14 AM

Answers

• This is done via conditional formatting. Press the corresponding button at the Start ribbon tab and select "manage rules". A formula with =AND and some calculations with the begin and start date determines, if the background color should be changed.
    Friday, July 22, 2011 8:44 AM