none
MS Office 2013 - How do I increase contrast or go back to 2010?

Question

• The Office 2013 interface looks terrible.  The loss of contrast makes it very difficult to process information quickly, particularly when switching back and forth between applications.  Will Microsoft be providing a fix soon?  Is it possible to reset to the 2010 "high contrast" screens?  
    Saturday, January 11, 2014 12:07 AM

Answers

All replies

• sorry, the only options are white, gray, darker gray - File, Accounts menu.

http://slipstick.com/outlook/2013/changing-office-2013s-color-scheme/

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
    Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center
    Outlook Tips
    Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook weekly newsletter

Saturday, January 11, 2014 4:06 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Forum Support

Come back and mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here

Thursday, January 16, 2014 1:14 AM
  • Hi,

I'm marking the reply as answer as there has been no update for a couple of days.

If you come back to find it doesn't work for you, please reply to us and unmark the answer.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Forum Support

Come back and mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here

Monday, January 20, 2014 1:21 AM
  • I really wish they would make a change.  I work with a laptop (desktop replacement) and an external monitor.  I like a big monitor and at 24" size it is so light it gives me a headache...do you know if there are any plans to make a change to it?  

I hope so, I may have to go to a smaller external monitor (fortunately, have another one), but I like the larger one!! 

Pat Bennett

Friday, March 14, 2014 7:16 PM
  • At this time, no, it's not going to change in this version. Have you adjusted the brightness on your monitor? I found turning brightness down about 20% helped a lot.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
    Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center
    Outlook Tips
    Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook weekly newsletter

Friday, March 14, 2014 7:19 PM