none
Microsoft office single image 2010

Question

• Why does message appear every time I open outlook (not once but twice) and unless I allow it to run, outlook will not open. I have tried fixed found online to no avail. I have repaired the program, even re-installed it. I have uninstalled Office 2007. (I upgraded from office 2007 to office 2010 but neither  included Outlook, which I bought as a stand-alone program.)
    Tuesday, May 15, 2012 9:23 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Important This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
    "How to back up and restore the registry in Windows" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756

Please negative to following registry entry, and delete the key test if it helps.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Search\CurrentVersion

Best regards.

William Zhou

TechNet Community Support

Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:11 AM