Im trying to configure site based caller ID masking where all the calls from an entire subnet have the same outbound caller ID. As I understand it this is accomplished by creating a location profile that gets assigned to the site, and a PSTN usage that changes the outbound caller ID.
The issue Im having is that location policies, PSTN usages, and sites have already been created for 911 compliance. How is all of this supposed to tie together?
Well there is a new way of doing things for E 911 called E-911 ELIN
A few gateways are supported to do that
- Belgian Unified Communications Community : http://www.pro-lync.be -
Please refer the following article about Lync E911 deployment, help it can help you:
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
- Proposed as answer by Sean_XiaoMicrosoft community contributor, Moderator Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:57 AM
- Marked as answer by Sean_XiaoMicrosoft community contributor, Moderator Friday, June 22, 2012 4:45 AM
- Unmarked as answer by URNVS Friday, June 22, 2012 3:42 PM
- Unproposed as answer by URNVS Friday, June 22, 2012 3:42 PM