none
Office Customization Tool 2010 Remove "Send to OneNote" Printer

Answers

• Hi

Thank you for using Microsoft Office for IT Professionals Forums.

From your description, I understand that want to disable “send to OneNote” printer in the “Devices and Printers”. If there is any misunderstanding, please feel free to let me know.

As my research ,We can remove from the user’s computer to delete “Send To OneNote 2010” subkey

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Printers\Send To OneNote 2010

Important: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

322756  How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Print Providers Entries

Each print service provider has a subkey in the following Registry path: 

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Providers \<Print Services Name>

The default subkey for a Windows NT network is LanMan Print Services. Such a subkey contains the following entry: 

Name   REG_SZ   DLL filename

Default:   win32spl.dll

More detailed information you can refer to this Knowledge Base article Registry entries for printing

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/102966

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let me know the results at your earliest convenience. If anything is unclear or if there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Hope that helps.

Sincerely

William Zhou CHN
    Monday, April 25, 2011 1:50 AM