none
Office 2010 Compatibility with Dragon Naturally Speaking 10.1

General discussion

• Office 2010 Beta does not appear to be compatible with Dragon Naturally Speaking (DNS) 2010.  DNS commands (i.e., Select, Choose, Spell and others) do not work.  However, commands to get around the software (i.e., Office 2010 Menu Commands) do work OK.  I also noticed that when a period is placed at the end of a sentence, normally DNS will add a space and Intial Cap the first word in the new sentence.  This is not currently working in Office 2010.  I would like to see Microsoft and Nuance work out these details so many folks disabled like myself, can use DNS with Office 2010...
    • Moved by Alicia CalesMicrosoft employee Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:45 PM Forums Consolidation (From:Microsoft Office 2010 Application Compatibility)
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 8:02 AM

All replies

• Thank you for reporting the issue.
    Wednesday, February 17, 2010 5:27 PM
  • It has been quite some time since I reported this issue...  I have not seen anything to mitigate this problem from Microsoft or Nuance.  Please advise...  Thanks!
    Friday, July 02, 2010 8:44 PM
  • try this and see if it helps

http://nuance.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2531/~/using-dragon-naturallyspeaking-with-microsoft-word-and-microsoft-outlook

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:12 AM
  • Hi are you able to help with this:

Is it possible to use Lync 2010 with Dragon Naturally Speaking (DNS)? If so how is this done? If not, what other software is compatible?

Friday, March 08, 2013 4:38 PM