none
Outlook 2007 address book will not display properly

Question

• I cannot get my Outlook 2007 to display the address book to allow simply entering the beginning of a name in the "TO:" area of a new message.  I have followed all of the instructions submitted by Microsoft as much as they can be followed.  The step to go to contacts/folders/properties and the check the box to "show this folder as an email address book" is always grayed out  I have followed the instructions to delete the outlook address book by going to control panel/mail/account settings/address book to delete the address book and highlighted the address book to delete it.  The option to delete it is always grayed out and it cannot be deleted.  Due to the fact that the address book cannot be deleted, I cannot complete the remainder of the instructions for adding the address book to the rpofile because two address books are not allowed.  From my research on the web this appears to be a very common problem with no sound resolution.  Is there a method that catually will work out there.?
    Friday, January 15, 2010 3:26 PM

All replies