none
Office 2007 upgrade to Office 2013

Question

• we have office 2007 in our Company Now we want to upgrade Office 2007 to Office 2013. Is it possible? Can we upgrade ???

hassan hanif

Monday, January 14, 2013 11:31 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi, there are some technical compatibility requirements which you should review to help you make this decision:
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee624351.aspx

Don
    (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer", where applicable.
    This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognises useful contributions. Thanks!)

Thursday, January 17, 2013 11:57 AM
  • When I try to upgrade Microsoft office from 2010 to 2013, it doesn’t happen clean upgrade and few of its components are left behind (Microsoft Office tools & Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010). Also I verified and all the upgrade code of Office 2010 is present in Office 2013 installer (Upgrade table).

Using OCT (Office customization tool) I created MSP, selected one of the option to remove pervious version office if present and landed into same issue during upgrade functionality test. I tried Google and couldn’t configure out much about Office 2013 upgrade. 

Do anyone have done office 2013 upgrade? if so can help getting right parameter in config.xml / custom.msp 

following parameters I'm using for installation in config.xml file

<Configuration Product="ProPlus">

<Display Level="none" CompletionNotice="no" SuppressModal="yes" AcceptEula="yes" />

<Logging Type="standard" Path="%temp%" Template="ProjectPro2013.txt" />

<INSTALLLOCATION Value="%programfiles%\Microsoft Office" />

<Setting Id="SETUP_REBOOT" Value="Never" />

<Setting Id="REBOOT" Value="ReallySuppress"/>

</Configuration>

Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:50 PM