none
Microsoft Office 2010 HUP Program Installaion question

Question

• I purchased the HUP version available through my company of Office 2010 Professional Pro,  I have managed to get it installed on 3 of my home PC's and laptops that I use to connect and perform work activities.   I was trying to add it to a fourth and i get the message stating i have used too many installations. 

How many PC's am I able to install this on?   Also if I need to remove it from one and add it to a new PC I just bought how does that process work?

Thanks.

Friday, January 20, 2012 7:20 PM

Answers

• Hi,

usually, HUP offers one installation only.
    Please check the "Product Use Rights" or "Microsoft Software Licensing Terms" for your product purchase.

It seems likely that you have exhausted your permitted number of installations/activations.

the link for HUP is here:
    http://www.microsofthup.com/hupus/home.aspx?culture=en-US

(please ensure you select the correct global region)

There are several links offering help with HUP, including a link at the bottom of the page (for USA) titled "Customer Support", which opens an FAQ page.

You may need to remove the product from all of the unlicensed machines, and then still call MS Activation Center to get it activated on a new pc, forever (because it seems you have triggered the over-use flags)

Don

Friday, January 20, 2012 8:58 PM