none
Unable to View Embedded Image in an e-mail in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007

Question

• Hi!

I am unable to view embedded images in an e-mail received by me.Even I am trying to insert an image in signature and it is not showing but the image is appearing while composing an e-mail.Another problem I am facing is while composing an e-mail text and inserted image in signature is not aligned properly.Text is correctly coming on left side but inserted image is coming 0.5 cm away from the text.

It tried uninstalling and re-installing the Office Outlook 2007 then even the problem is same.Even I tried to cleart Outlooktempsecurefolder registry key to solve my problem but it didn't work.I am using Office 2007 and operating System is Windows Vista Home Edition.

Waiting for a solution

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 6:00 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Try this in Word 2007:
    ==========
    - Click Tools - Options
    - Under the View tab, make sure that there isn't a tick in the 'Picture Placeholders' box

If this does not work, right click the signature in an Outlook email you were editing and chose "signatures". It should bring up a little editing window which had a toolbar. Delete the original one, reinsertd the text and then clicked on the "insert picture" button.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

• Marked as answer by Sally Tang Tuesday, March 15, 2011 8:24 AM
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:55 AM