none
Table header does not repeat

Question

• Within my document (http://cid-b712073b3513eb8e.office.live.com/view.aspx/.Public/Assignment%20-%20The%20importance%20of%20water%20at%20the%20workplace%20%5Bdraft%5D.docx), it is noted that the header of the table on page 5 does not repeat on page 6.  I have checked the option within Table Properties > Row > Repeat as header row at the top of each page.

I also have a problem having the text start off on page 5 and continue on page 6 (to consume less whitespace), rather than having the text start off on page 6.

Is this a bug in Word 2007?

NOTE: The HTML source window within this forum does not work because when I select Update, the frame closes and the text disappears into nowhere.

Sunday, August 01, 2010 6:09 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I have downloaded your file and tried many ways to solve this issue. At last, I find it seems the only way to solve it by copying this table into a new document and set Repeat as header row at the top of each page. So I think maybe the old document has corrupted.

• Open a new instance of Word.
    • Copy/paste your table.
    • Click Table Properties > Row > Repeat as header row at the top of each page. (Or Under Table Tools, on the Layout tab, in the Data group, click Repeat Header Rows.)
    • Table Properties > Table tab > Text Wrapping Property > select NONE.

Hope it does help.

• Marked as answer by Jennifer Zhan Friday, August 06, 2010 7:21 AM
    Monday, August 02, 2010 8:29 AM