none
Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: 1 That mail is not currently available

Question

• I have the error message that comes up Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: 1 That mail is not currently available. I have 3 email accounts in Outlook 2010 on MS Vista. Any ideas...?
    Saturday, December 11, 2010 3:37 AM

Answers

• Hi,

What the types of your account?

Disable one of the accounts in the Send/Receive group and see if the message occurs. If not, re-enable it and disable the other account. Try again. That will tell you definitively which IMAP account is causing the issue.

When you find the problematic error, delete it from Control Panel > Mail > Email accounts, and then  re-add it.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

• Marked as answer by Sally Tang Thursday, December 23, 2010 4:30 AM
    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

What the types of your account?

Disable one of the accounts in the Send/Receive group and see if the message occurs. If not, re-enable it and disable the other account. Try again. That will tell you definitively which IMAP account is causing the issue.

When you find the problematic error, delete it from Control Panel > Mail > Email accounts, and then  re-add it.

Best Regards,

Sally Tang

• Marked as answer by Sally Tang Thursday, December 23, 2010 4:30 AM
    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:38 AM
  • Hi Ms. Sally. I have 3 AOL email accounts. I disabled the one that I thought had the issues and re-added it in and it seems to have fixed that problem but now a different account is getting stuck on send/receive. Should I do the same? My email is dairyqueen13517@aol.com. Please advise. Thank you!
    William Cipriani
    Tuesday, December 28, 2010 12:44 PM
  • Sally, I am having the same issue. I have deleted my two IMAP accounts twice and re-added them, only to have the same error message pop up again. I contacted my provider (AOL) and they said that after checking my accounts the problem was not on their end. Can you help? Thanks
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 11:53 PM
  • I only have one account in my group. How do I disable it and then re-enable it?
    Wednesday, November 27, 2013 5:28 PM
  • I have the same problem... can Sally or anyone provide a speedy response?
    Wednesday, December 04, 2013 4:32 PM